Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Eve

We had a busy Christmas Eve! It was wonderful spending time with family! Christmas Eve morning we had my dad, brother, sister and family over for breakfast. Christmas Eve night we had Jonathan's family over. The babies did great and enjoyed every minute of it. When you take over 300 pictures Christmas Eve and Christmas day how do you choose??? I did my best to not post too many :)

Madison was amazed watching my dad open presents. Not like her to sit still for more than 2 seconds!

My dad (yummy treat in hand)

Thanks Papa Don! We love our first sit and play toy!

My dad with his grandkids

This little girl is getting SO big!

Madison sitting with her cousin Justin...she has loved him since birth!! They have a special bond :)

Bring on the paper!

What do you write here...Precious!

We sang Happy Birthday to Jesus

I am sure you have read in my previous posts that Madison is everywhere! Well she is very determined too! She started climbing on this box and finally got on top of it then went over...no fear! Thankfully, Papa Neves was waiting on the other side.

Luke is our cuddle bug! I could squeeze those little, I mean big, jaws!

Beautiful boy!

A book!

Luke's favorite present, his bear!

"Mom and Dad, will you please quit taking pictures and put me to bed so Santa will come?"

We had cookies and milk ready for Santa!

Luke thought he should taste test them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment