Monday, February 22, 2010

Girls and Family Weekend

Each year, the girls I graduated with from Clemson with try to get away for a girls weekend. This year we decided to bring the families. We were blessed with an AMAZING, huge home that was graciously given to us for the long weekend. We had so much fun catching up and watching our kids play together! (You know I am not good and picking a few pictures so here are a ton...I did narrow it down from 160 pictures. Also, there is another post below.)

The whole gang! From left the girls are Amber, Jessica (aka Mattice), Brenna, Me, April, and Shelley. Beth also came for one night.

We tried to take a quick picture before Beth had to leave

The kids! It was a crazy house for sure with toys everywhere!

Madison and Ella getting to know each other

Madison figured out a new trick...Luke can ride and she will push

Just after waking up :)

Madison tried to wrestle Caleb and Barret

Look at that tongue

Madison and Ella became quick buds...I think they have the passy in common

Madison was worn out from playing with all these toys. Luke was just getting started!

Meeting Anna Kate

April and Madison

Our family picture :)

Madison and Daddy

When we left for the beach Luke and Madison had runny noses. Throughout the weekend Madison didn't want much to do with her meals. When we got back home we took them to the doctor and found out she had a double ear infection and Luke and an ear infection in his right ear! No wonder she was not too happy looking over the rail...the wind was probably not helping her ear ache! Poor little thing! Good news is we are on medicine and getting better!

Me and my little girl

Me and my little man

Sweet kisses

Luke loves his Daddy (weak at heart...don't look at the next picture)

Daddy's trick...even makes me a little nervous!

Just like Daddy

One of my favorite picture of the whole weekend! I could just eat him!

Geoff had a little talk with Luke after this! I think we have a match with Miss Riley!

Riley, Madison, Ella, and Luke

Madison has never gone up stairs! We have stairs in our house but she has not found them yet. She saw these and didn't miss a beat! She acted like she does this every day!

Wrestling with Daddy

So this is the house! If you want to rent it, just fork up $17,000 for 1 week in the summer! It had 9 bedrooms, 9 1/2 baths, and elevator, 2 of almost everything in the kitchen, and an amazing view!

The back deck

The view from our bedroom. Yes, that is a heated pool and hot tub!

I feel truly blessed that God has given me such wonderful Godly woman as friends! I can't say enough what this time together meant to me. It is neat to see how our lives have changed! I hope we can do this again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment