Tuesday, March 23, 2010

We're Marching, We're Marching

Ok, so maybe not marching just yet, but I thought one step may count as your first step but I guess not. We need a few in a row to really count. Their 10th month has been a big one! Madison has her 2 bottom teeth, Luke is getting a few teeth on the top, and Madison is standing and really wanting to take some steps. I cannot express in words how much we are enjoying them! They make us laugh every day with the funny faces they are making, the funny sounds they are making, and how they play together and with us. Here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks.

This is how the chase began...

...and this is how it ended when she finally caught him :)

Hanging out together after dinner

So...teething biscuits...NASTY!! They are so gross but they loved them!

We are trying to introduce a lot of solids and Madison loves them!

Luke, not so much. He does not have a lot of interest right now so baby food it is until he is ready.

Playing outside on those beautiful, teaser Spring days

Sweet boy! This month he has really started laughing hard at things which bring pure joy to our hearts to hear him.

Luke loves to stand on his toys to play.

No words...

Who loves Aunt Jenny?? "I do!" says Madison

So this month we started weaning. It was just time. My body was telling me and they were really loosing interest. It was a true blessing to be able to nurse them for 10 1/2 months! So how do you give twins a bottle? Just like this!

"I can stand!!"

They love to crawl up on the door...

...and on each other. They are SO busy these days!

We have a lake near our house and on our walks we love to go see the ducks. Here they are spotting some! I love their faces!

Miss Campbell Lynn Epting was born on March 17th. What a 'lucky' day to have a baby! She felt like such a little peanut when I held her! She was beautiful and perfect! Madison is so excited about having Campbell to play with!

Congratulations Bert and Hannah

Austin started T-ball so we went to his practice to check out his mad skills!

Aunt Sharon made Luke's day letting him walk on the stands. We will turn around and Luke will be out there playing ball!

Madison loved cheering on Austin! Go Nationals!

Since this little girl was born she has been SO strong! This is her new trick. She pulls up on the pack-n-play!! She has amazing upper body strength. I think she has been doing P90X with Daddy!

Oh the tongue. I am not sure if it is a teething thing or what but lately her tongue has stayed like this! Too funny!

This is her other trick that she loves to do. Move chairs all over the place!

I can't believe they will be 11 months in just a few short days then ONE right around the corner! Every night when we are putting them down one of the songs we sing is "How Great Is Our God." It was a song that was in our wedding and our desire is that every night Luke and Madison are reminded of God's goodness and the many blessing he gives us. As the song says, "And all will see how great, how great is our God" We hope that all will see how great our God is through their lives.

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL post Natalie! I am in tears right now with the sweetness I just read. Your angels are precious, and growing too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are right behind you (McKay will be 10 months next week) and I can't believe how fast time is going. :( Your little ones are just adorable!! I think one looks like you and one looks like daddy... that's how our twins are and I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful children Natalie! I love watching them grow through your blogs, all you guys with your babies makes me long for the days when mine were that young and innocent :) You, Natalie, Jamie, Brenna, and Kelley make twins sound like a breeze. I know God only picks special people to have such a huge heart to do two at a time.

    ReplyDelete