Friday, February 11, 2011

When It Pours

So what do we do when it is pouring outside or our little noses are pouring inside?

I take fun pictures of Luke's amazing eyelashes!

Catch this face that says I am up to no good :)

We color

...and color

We trace our hands, play with stickers, and proudly display our artwork for Daddy to see when he gets home!

We play with play dough

I watch sweet little faces as they discover new things

We keep checking out our work

Luke shows off his new cheese face when I ask him to see his teeth!

Madison's cheese face

Now I am a girl that likes to get out. I can stay in the house a day or maybe 2 but then I HAVE to get out. Even if it is for a car ride or a quick trip to Target. But somedays, the days when we just stay in our pj's and play around the house, can end up being my favorite days!

4 comments:

  1. aww I love their Cheese faces!! Those babies are so stinking cute!!! Sharon was telling me the other day all the things that you have been teaching them, and I am so impressed! You're going to have to come over and give me lessons one day when I have one! :) I hope yall have a wonderful weekend together!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures of your kids:) Did you get a new camera? I could use some pointers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you cute new pictures. We really need to get together soon! I miss you guys. I love days of staying home in our PJs too! I always seem to enjoy my kids more on those days because I am not trying to convince them to get dressed, stay in the buggy, hold my hand in the parking lot etc. I can just let them be and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore those two :) Luke's eyelashes are killer too and Madison just makes me giggle... sweet girl! Such sweet memories you are making. Anytime you want to get out call me :)

    ReplyDelete