Friday, May 15, 2009

2 Weeks Old

"Every blessing you poor out, I'll turn back to praise."

I love that praise song! We truly feel blessed and we give all praise to God. I am feeling SO much better! Blood pressure is coming down, hemoglobin is back up, and I have a lot more energy now! I am really able to enjoy these precious gifts. Thank you all so much for all the prayers! We had another doctor's appointment yesterday. They were 2 weeks old and Madison gained 6 ounces since her last appointment!! She now weighs 4 pounds 10 ounces (birth weight was 4 pounds 8 ounces). Luke gained 6 1/2 ounces. He now weighs 6 pounds 6 ounces (birth weight 6 pounds 5 ounces). So they are both over birth weight! It made mama and daddy feel really good that they were gaining.

Here are a few of the thousands of pictures we have taken over the past 2 weeks. It is really hard to only choose a few!

Luke enjoying some floor time

Madison sleeping like a little angel

Luke ready for the summer

Madison asleep in her daddy's arms. I have fallen in love all over again with my husband! He is the most amazing dad and more than I could have ever dreamed of. He did everything when I was in the hospital and took great care of both me and the babies. I pray that Luke will be just like his dad and that Madison will look for a husband who is just like her daddy. Jonathan is the kind of dad I feel like every child deserves. He eats the babies up and I love watching him with them! Life with Jonathan just keeps getting better :)

Let's go racing boys!! Daddy watching his first race with the babies :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for both babies gainging weight!! That is wonderful! They are just so cute and tiny... such perfect little angels. So glad to hear you are feeling better. It's hard enough taking care of 2 babies, let alone when you aren't feeling well. Hope you have lots of help... I'm sure you do. Who wouldn't want to help you take care of those little cuties. :) Keep the pictures/updates coming! I love it.

    ReplyDelete