Tuesday, May 5, 2009

We're Home

Last night they took Natalie off the Mag and this morning she was doing a lot better. The doctors came in this morning and said the best thing, "you are going home today". Natalie's blood pressure is still up so they sent her home with BP medicine and they were going to reevaluate her in a week to see if her BP goes back to normal. So we finally came home today and everyone is doing really good.

We are excited about going home!

Natalie and the babies rolling out


Home sweet home

Mommy lovin on Madison


Lovin on Luke




7 comments:

  1. What a blessing! Two perfect angels and I could not be happier for you both! The family looks beautiful and Natalie you look amazing! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, so excited that ya'll are home!! I can't wait to meet your sweet babies! Love your pictures and updates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ew I love that orange dress!!You look good girl...better than most that have only one kid and don't get sick. You are AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie!! So happy to have found your blog through Lindsay's blog. Congrats on your two little miracles! They are just precious! I am so happy that everyone got to go home together... what a blessing! I know how tired you are (life with twins is CRAZY in the begining) plus you went through a lot the past few days, but you look GREAT!! Congrats again and I look forward to following your blog and seeing the twins grow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray Natalie!!! I just found your adorable blog through Lindsay's...so exciting!! I am so happy for you and Jonathan, your new family is just beautiful and I can't wait to see more of it! Congratulations on your miracles, you are going to be an amazing mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations guys!!! They are beautiful - I hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! We are so excited for you!! They are just beautiful and Natalie you look so beautiful as always! You are going to be an amazing parents!!! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! Praying for you guys as you begin this exciting journey!

    ReplyDelete