Thursday, June 11, 2009

6 Weeks Old

2 more weeks have flown by since we updated you last. They babies are growing like crazy! I want time to freeze so I can hold them forever! I love this stage! I know I will love every stage! New this week...usually you get the gas 'smiles' and even though you know they are just gas it still melts your heart. Well, this week Luke has been wide awake and he will look up at me as I am talking to him and then this big smile comes across his face! It is truly a glimpse of God's goodness. I need to capture with the camera but we have not been too lucky yet.

Here are some pictures from these past 2 weeks. Madison is so beautiful and she gets prettier every day! Luke just seems to grow by the minute. He is so handsome and fun!

Jonathan and I at Chad's birthday party

My sister, Jennifer, talking to Luke

Gabby holding Madison

Happy Birthday Chad! Thanks for having us over!

My grandmother, Meme, holding Madison. I love Madison's hands. She loves to hold on!

We took the babies downtown last weekend. It was a beautiful day! We had a lot of fun walking around. That is one good looking dad!

Luke and Madison enjoyed the fresh air.

A trip downtown is not complete without lunch at The Hot Dog King! Yum!

We took the babies on their first boat ride! Here we are enjoying the sunset on the lake.

Madison relaxing on her first boat ride

Luke asleep in the pontoon

Enjoying the sun setting with Madison

Luke taking his first bottle. Even though it was still milk from mom it was hard to watch.
Silly, I know!

Jonathan feeding Madison her first bottle. They did great!

2 comments:

  1. 6 weeks already, wow! Nat, they are too cute! Good for ya'll getting out and about:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are adorable Natalie!! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete