Saturday, August 8, 2009

I Just Can't Get Enough

So, it has been a while since I last posted an update! Sorry! Life is crazy busy but wonderful! The babies change so much each day! They are smiling like crazy, laughing a little, rolling over, and showing their personalities. They turned 3 months on the 30th! Here are a ton of pics!

Miss Madison loves her bath!

Luke has this cute patch of hair right on top

Real men and sweet little girls wear pink!

My wonderful friend, Tracy, from school brought Matthew over to see the babies. He liked Madison.

Lynn and Daniel brought Anna over to hang out with Luke and Madison. The girls had a good time in the Bumbo seats :)

We love daddy!

One of my best friends, Mattice (also known as Jessica Coleman) came this week from Charleston. They came over during the week to visit and we had a great time catching up! Ella is the sweetest baby and smiles ALL THE TIME! I could eat her up!

Madison loves to smile and she is making the funniest noises!

Precious little boy

Classic Bumbo seat picture...to the left, to the left

Luke

Madison

This picture was taken on May 26th (almost a month old). I loved how sweet they were in this swing!...

This picture was taken on July 31st (3 months old). I thought we could try to swing together again. Madison still seemed to like it but Luke was not to comfy! "Mom, this is not working any more!" I wanted to capture their sweet pajamas too :)

Later in the week we went downtown Greenville with the Coleman's! We had so much fun walking around and laughing at Paul!

This is the swing at Fall's Park that we got engaged on...look at us now with 2 youngins!

Luke and Madison enjoying the new chair

We love to look at daddy

Gabby rocking the babies

We went to visit Parker this week. It won't be long before Clemson games, skiing, and basketball!!



My long lost friend, Wendy, came down from Chicago this week to see Tracy and I and all the babies. We taught together at Concrete. I don't think I would have made it through my first year without these girls!

Abby and Gracie (Tracy's kids), Colby (Tracy's nephew) and Luke, Matthew, and Madison

1 comment:

  1. Natalie,

    Your twins are so adorable. I'm a little jealous that Laura was able to see them in person the other week...I hope I am able to see them soon! Somebody in the upstate needs to have some sort of Clemson reunion during a home game :) I hope you are having a great weekend.

    ~Sarah
    ps. if you click on my "sad" attempt at a blog, just know it's a work in progress for my classroom this year ;)

    ReplyDelete