Monday, August 31, 2009

4 Months Fly By!

4 Months Old!! I can't believe it! I look back at the photo album from the hospital and it is amazing how much they have changed! Yesterday we celebrated 4 months by going to church then lunch at Salsarita's! Yum! We always ask Luke and Madison what they learned about in Sunday school when we get in the car and I think for now they are learning about being spoiled with love by Jesus...and the nursery workers :)

Enjoy the pictures of our precious little ones. Could you not just eat them up??

Luke flying high with his Nana

Getting ready for football season in our Clemson onsies.

Daddy giving us the play by play in baby talk

Madison likes to sit up in her bath to make sure she doesn't miss anything else that is going on!

Comfort! Blanket and Passy...does it get any better?

Our sweet boy! He is so happy all the time! "He never cries"- famous quote from Gabby :)

Madison likes to sit in her Bumbo seat and play with her toys

Party in the crib

Did I mention how strong this little girl is? She is stiff as a brick and loves to stand up!! Daddy's hand was behind her. Too cute!

Holding on tight! I'll never let go Luke! I'll never let go!

Sunday afternoon snoozer :)

Squeky clean! I could just eat those jaws :)

HAPPY FOUR MONTHS LUKE AND MADISON!!!! WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you are already starting family traditions even at four months old:) (talking about Jesus in the car- make me smile)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are just precious! My favorite is of them listening to Jonathan give the play by play in babytalk. They both have the same expression on their faces and are really soaking up his every word. What a sweet family you have! :)

    ReplyDelete