Thursday, September 17, 2009

Splish Splash with our Beach Feet

We were blessed to spend a long Labor Day weekend at the beach with my family. We had a great time making lots of memories with Luke and Madison! I am not very good at choosing just a few pictures so here are all my favorites! Thank you to Jackie, Mom, Meme, Papa, Jennifer, Austin, and Ryan for staying in a house with two 4 month old babies!! We had so much fun!!

First trip to the beach

We decided one afternoon to give the babies their baths outside on the deck! It was great because it was so nice and warm. Here is mom with Madison. What a great Gabby!

Jonathan bathed Luke...look at that sweet face :)

We went to the pool for the first time and we were both very surprised by how much they loved it! I thought they would cry because the pool water was SO cold but they never made a sound! They were so cute with the hoods on!

First time touching the water

"Ok mom, feet..not so bad. My back...now that is chilly!"

Uncle Ryan and Luke playing

My sweet grandmother (Meme) ate Madison up! Madison always found her happy spot when she was with Meme!

My wonderful grandfather (Papa) enjoyed giving Luke a bottle

One of my favorite outfits on Madison! How cute is she?

Austin helped us give the babies a bath. What a great helper!

Aunt Jennifer, her son Austin, and Luke hanging out

Luke asleep on the beach. What a beach bum :)

I could just pinch that little bunkie!

Surfs up, Luke

Madison in her little watermelon bathing suit and cover up.

First time touching the sand and ocean. Sweet beach feet!

To quote Luke's onesie "Carolina babies are sweeter than the tea!"

Playing on the beach

My amazing step-dad, Jackie (Papa Jack), and Luke. Poor Luke was not ready for the ocean breeze so it took his breath away!

4 comments:

  1. Nat-Madison is seriously a little wonder baby. I bet she will be just like Jonathan climbing trees and acting like a monkey! I cannot believe how stiff she is! Glad you had a good time, don't they grow up so fast? Hope you are loving every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pics! What a precious family and I can't believe how big they are getting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! Those sweet babies are just adorable & you look fantastic! Love seeing pics of your mom, step-dad, sister & brother too...sure do miss them! What a great family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics!! So glad ya'll had a great time! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete