Thursday, October 1, 2009

5 Months Young

I know when babies turn another month older everyone says "I can't believe how old they are" or "They are growing so fast" but, I REALLY can't believe it!! Luke and Madison turned 5 months old yesterday and it seems like yesterday we were in the hospital holding those tiny bundles in awe of the huge blessing! I teared up the other day looking at them playing in our pack-and-play. I couldn't believe just how long they are and how they are filling the pack-and-play up!

They make us smile everyday! They have brought such joy to our lives. I can only imagine how God feels when He looks down at us, His children.

We have been busy with new discoveries...fingers, cereal, and each other! Enjoy the pics :)

I took this picture this morning. They were being so sweet! Luke loves Madison so much! If they are laying on a blanket together or on our bed he always has his little hand on her. He will sometimes hold on to her clothes or just rest his hand. I love that!

For a long time Luke noticed Madison but she was just too busy to notice him. This month, she found him!

Getting ready for CEREAL!!!

Madison's first bite. I think she was just fine chewing on her hand and bib. Luke is getting his first lesson about how ladies go first :)

Luke's turn! Not so sure about this.

I love this picture because she has her tongue sticking out

"That was great mom and dad...good luck getting my full belly out of this Bumbo seat!"

The next night we tried them in their bouncy seat and it went a little better. Luke is now opening his mouth and his legs start kicking like crazy when the spoon comes towards his mouth...so funny!

We were hoping they got some down the pipe!

You can tell Madison was so excited that she figured out how Luke can suck on one hand and she would suck on the other. Thanks brother!

We had a shower for my sweet friend Danielle. It was fun getting the babies dressed up!

Luke was amazed at the fish tank!

Luke working his magic with one of his many girlfriends. This is sweet Riley.

Our sweet little boy

We also started using the exersaucer!

Madison checking it all out

We celebrated my birthday with a trip to church and lunch at mom's house

Fingers...yum!

Relaxing with the best daddy!

3 comments:

  1. PRECIOUS! Those little babies are getting so big and and are absolutely adorable!!! I know you guys are having so much fun with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful babies!! Madison is really starting to fill out and catch up to her brother. :) It does go by fast, doesn't it? TOO FAST! Enjoy every minute of it... which it sounds like you already do. You can tell you are a wonderful mommy... I knew you would be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those sweet babies! They are just adorable and full of sweetness. They are so blessed to have you and Jonathan as their parents!

    ReplyDelete