Monday, October 26, 2009

Trammell Reunion

This past weekend we had a Trammell (my dad's side) family reunion. We had a lot of fun spending time with family! The weather turned out beautiful!

This is Madison's excited face!

My dad with the babies

Family picture- poor Austin was still sick so Ty stayed home with him- Ryan was in Atlanta and unable to make the trip because of work.

"Look Mom, no hands!"

It turned out to be an even better day when Clemson won!!! Go Tigers!!!

Aunt Jenny with Luke and Madison

Dad being silly :)

Madison loves to play with Luke!

2 comments:

  1. Nat-TOO CUTE! Madison is so strong! Where did you get your shirt??? I need it for an event I am going to in two weeks!!! Tell me where to find! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie, they are precious and you make motherhood look like the joy it is! I live right down the street from Brenna and her babies. If you are ever here for a visit I would love to see you and the babies!
    Lil

    ReplyDelete