Thursday, December 3, 2009

7 Months Old

Tis the season to be busy! I do love this time of year! I love what it means and how you get to spend so much time with family! We enjoyed the babies first Thanksgiving with my family on Thursday then Jonathan's family on Friday! Of course my battery was dead to my camera when we got to my aunts house so I do not have any pictures of them on Thanksgiving day...Boo! I did charge it for Friday! Here are some other fun pictures of what we have been up to lately :)

Mark (Jonathan's brother), Neely, Noah, Micah, Luke and Madison

Nanny Harris with the grandkids

Luke and Madison opening up their first Christmas presents!!!

We celebrate Christmas with Jonathan's brother and family because they live in Alabama

Madison's happy spot! She just wants you to hold her hands and walk her around!!

The day we lowered the pack-n-play!

We were trying on different outfits to get ready for our Portrait Innovations photo shoot for Christmas cards.

They turned 7 months old on November 30th. Notice it still has the tags on it :)

Oh happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment