Sunday, June 6, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

We headed to the lake for the long weekend! It was great! A house full of family, yummy food, and good boat rides. I really enjoyed sitting on the porch in rocking chairs with my mom and sister laughing at who knows what while the guys took care of the kids inside. Luke and Madison loved being on the water and took their first swim in the Hartwell waters! Here are some fun pictures from our weekend!

Luke, Sadie.....Sadie this is Luke :)

"I love her so much I could just squeeze her!"

Austin is the BEST cousin! I can already see Luke looking up to him!

This is Madison's new cheese smile! She likes to show off her only 2 teeth that she has had since 10 months old!

Luke was so proud to hold his banana!

Cool guys with his shades! Luke now has 6 teeth!

Thanks Papa for our cool glasses!

They were SO funny in these life jackets! They could not move! I felt so bad, but hey, safety first :)

Soaking up the sun and fun!

Me and my girl

As you can tell Madison was not too crazy about the water at first!

Then she warmed up to it once she knew she was safe in her Daddy's arms

I love Luke's face! He was having so much fun!

Group picture...my mom took the picture and Papa Jackie was on the jet ski

Madison and her Aunt Jenny

Those lips crack me up!

I think by the end of the summer they will be ready to ski!

Gabby and Papa and the grandkids :)

Gabby and Austin

I have a feeling these boys are going to get into some trouble in the next few years!

With Daddy on the jet ski

We had a great time and can't wait for the the lake weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, these pictures make me melt!! How stinking PRECIOUS!! We all need to get back to the lake very soon! Love you and kiss those babies for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I can't wait to see them really ride that jet ski with daddy! They will be skiiing before you know it I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete