Friday, July 16, 2010

Parker is ONE!

We celebrated Parker Lee's 1st birthday last week! Luke and Madison had a blast playing in the water! We feel so blessed to have such great friends with kids the same age. We know we will have many more parties, lake trips, and memories to come with this little man!

Happy Birthday Parker!

Thanks Bruce and Lauren for letting us celebrate this special day with you guys!

Madison loved playing with Hannah!

Water Water Everywhere!

I wish I had my video camera for this! Madison was SO funny walking back and forth in the sprinkler! She would make the funniest faces! I think we have a water baby here for sure!

This picture makes me laugh! I think he got a chill or something :)

Luke and Madison enjoyed the ice cream. I think Madison may have a new boyfriend :)

How sweet!! Luke was giving Parker a hug and Parker gave him a kiss! Madison was patiently waiting for her turn.

Parker got this awesome car for his birthday! Luke and Madison took turns pushing him around.

Just like Daddy! They both wore their cargo shorts and a blue shirt. A little mini me!

Parker LOVED the cake! He went face first into it!

"Mom and Dad, this is GREAT!"

We attempted to get a group kids shot. This was the best we could get :) The three older kids (Anna, Zeke, and Hannah) were all smiles...the younger ones weren't so sure.

1 comment:

  1. It's sad that you got Parker's first bday posted before I did!! :) Thanks!! Love the pics!!

    ReplyDelete