Friday, July 30, 2010

Sara Grace Turns TWO!

Madison and I headed to Columbia for Sara Grace's 2nd birthday party at The Little Gym. We had a great Mommy and Me date! It was really fun to be with just Madison and be able to focus all of my attention on her! She was all over the place and enjoyed the party! Luke had a great time too! He went over to Aunt Jennifer's house and played with Austin while Jonathan was at home fixing the leak under our slab! I am sure Luke enjoyed all of the attention. That night Jonathan picked Luke up and did the father son thing....they went to Academy Sports! We both talked about how we needed to do this more often :)

Beautiful Miss Sara Grace! Thank you for having us!

Our little gymnast in training!

We played a lot of fun games with the parachute.

I know she is mine....but....she still takes my breath away!

Brenna was able to come with her two! We had a great time playing and spending time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment