Friday, August 20, 2010

Blake's Graduation

My cousin Blake graduated from USC on August 7th. We didn't want to miss it so we loaded the kids up and drove to Columbia for the day. We enjoyed celebrating his accomplishment and spending time with family. Here are a few pictures from the day.

The babies did GREAT during the ceremony! So how do you keep them entertained for an hour?? Open up Gabby's purse!!! They found all sorts of goodies in there!

Madison is our people watcher so she was in heaven!

My aunt Sharon, Uncle Greg, and my cousin Chad, Blake, Brent, Chandler, and Blake's wife Megan and Brent's girlfriend Nikki
"My mommy told me not to talk to strangers or Gamecocks"

I know Luke and Madison look SO excited about this picture but I wanted to get a family shot.

We are so proud of Blake and can't wait to see where God leads him next!

1 comment:

  1. aww I love it!! The family picture is so good! I love the one of Blake and Luke-I need a copy of that one to put in our house...so cute!!

    ReplyDelete