Thursday, August 12, 2010

What Are the Chances??


As most of you may know by now, my sister Jennifer is pregnant with TWINS!!! It was such a shock to us all! I still don't know if it has really sunk in for any of us! The day she told us was a BLAST! She went to her 6 week appointment and was very surprised to find out there were 2! After going to tell her husband, Ty, at work she drove to my house to surprise me! After that we went and delivered the news to a lot of our family. I was able to catch some fun pictures along the way!

What a blessing it will be to share the joy of having twins with my sister!

Luke and Madison are SO excited to have twin cousins!! Luke was trying to see if he could tell if they were boys or girls :) Madison's thought bubble says "Two more??"

Telling my Aunt Sharon who had twin boys. Chad and Chandler were also there to hear the fun news!

This is Sharon saying "Shut up, shut up" over and over again!

We went and surprised Austin at school and picked him up early. He is going to be the BEST big brother to twins! He is always SO helpful with Luke and Madison! He loved sitting in between them as we rode around telling family :) I love that kid!!!

We went to tell my mom at work! We went around 5 when she was done seeing patients because we knew there would be a lot of screaming...and we were right!!! This was taken right before she fell on the ground behind the door! I love her face in this one! Priceless!!!

Telling Dr. Lokey and the nurses

There are your two little peanut grand babies!

We met my step-dad, Jackie, for dinner to tell him!

He was so shocked he had to lean on the car! He is so good to us and our kids! He buys them adorable clothes all the time and diapers, wipes, and anything else we need! I think his thought here was that he needed to get a second job to buy fun things for 2 more!

Jennifer, we are so excited and can't wait for these two precious babies to enter the world! You are already the BEST mom to Austin and adding two more is going to be amazing! You will have 20 more toes to tickle and 20 more fingers to count!!


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I just cried at work-I can't take it!! I love all these babies!!! I love all of the reaction pictures-they are priceless! You both are such wonderful Moms-all of those babies are very blessed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post Natalie-how wonderful for you all to run around and tell everyone. This is great-so happy for Jennifer. Please send her my blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so exciting!!! I can only imagine how crazy future holidays will be at your family's--so many precious little ones :)

    ReplyDelete