Monday, September 20, 2010

Bubye Mullet

Madison started to get what looked like a mullet so we took her to get her first haircut on September 7th (16 months old). I had every trick in my purse to keep her entertained and still. I had food, toys, my keys, my cell phone...and the last 2 she is not allowed to play with! But, for desperate times I knew she would love it! However, much to our surprise she sat SO still and was an angel!!! I couldn't believe it! We were so shocked and proud of our sweet little girl. Here are some fun pictures of our time at Jelly Beans!!

Waiting for our turn. Madison really just needed those fine baby hairs cut off. As you can tell Luke's hair was a little long too!

Before

She loved sitting in the race car while she got her hair cut

Did I mention how good she did yet?? It is also only 1 penny for their first haircut at Jelly Beans!!! You can't beat that!

Looking at the finished product :) Miss Angela also braided her hair! It looked really cute. I need to learn!!

While we were there we went ahead and got Luke's cut. He was helping her comb it. Such a handsome young man :)

They both got balloons with a little baggy of jelly beans as their prize!

Thanks you Miss Angela for being so good at what you do!



1 comment:

  1. awww!! Little angels!!! They look so precious as always, and I bet it felt good to be the one mom with the non-screaming kids! :) Give those precious little things kisses for me! Love you and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete