Friday, September 10, 2010

First Friday Parade

Do you smell what I smell?? I smell fall, blue jeans, and football!! Fall has to be my favorite season! I love the temperature, the colors, the clothes, and the activities! Last Friday we took Luke and Madison to their 1st First Friday Parade in CLEMSON! They loved watching the parade, seeing good friends, and running around on Bowmen Field! One of my favorite moments was when a girl in the parade ran up to them and asked me if they were twins. I said yes and she told me that she had a twin brother and they were both at Clemson!!! What a dream! How fun would that be?!?! I think I took 100 pictures but here are some of my favorites.

Waiting on Daddy to get home from work so we can go!

I love this family picture!

My mom came over on Friday and helped me get them dressed. We had so much fun! I think we both could have eaten them up!!!

Madison and Luke watching the parade with their buddy James.

The cutest butt I have EVER seen!!! She loves her Tigers from her head to her bottom :)
Enjoying Bowman from a different view.

This was SO funny! Luke just walked up to this random, sweet girl and started crawling in her lap. I think he wanted to pet the dog!

Some days I still can't believe this is my baby girl! She is so beautiful and fun!

I love these next 3 shots. The many faces of Luke! This is his WHAT? face.

Silly, happy boy!

Really....could he be any cuter? I love those cheeks!

So, we ran into Anna...literally...and Lynn and Daniel. I know it is a little fuzzy but still really funny!

We had a hard time getting these 2 girls to sit still for a picture so this is the best I could get.

Jonathan and I are both so grateful to have the opportunity to go to Clemson. We have so many great memories there! It is so exciting to now build memories with Luke and Madison! I hope they love it like we do!

James and his future wife. Hannah and I have already arranged this marriage :)

Luke loves Boise Epting! He is the sweetest dog!

1-2-3-4 1-2-3-4 C-L-E-M-S-O-N T-I-G-E-RRRRRR-S
Fight Tiger Fight Tigers Fight Fight Fight!!



2 comments:

  1. SO CUTE, Natalie!! I love the family picture as well. Such a beautiful and sweet family. I love reading your new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these pictures!!! Such cute little babies!!! We'll be taking Savannah to her first Clemson game on Nov 6. Would love to see you guys if you'll be there.

    ReplyDelete