Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Play Ball!

My nephew, Austin, is 5 and this year he is playing t-ball. Last weekend we took Luke and Madison to watch one of his games. He did a great job and they had a blast cheering him on!

It won't be long before Luke will be walking up to this ball field in his uniform!

Papa lifting Luke up to see the action

Here is the star we came to see! I love this kid!!!

Madison getting ready to cheer on Austin!

Look at that form! Eyes on the ball...and contact!

Coming HOME! Way to go Austin!!!

Luke and Madison going over the play with Austin in the dugout

Gabby, Jennfer, and I with Parker and Dylan. They had their adorable baseball hats on too!

Madison and Jenny watching the game

Coach Ty with his family. Almost a whole baseball team :)

Madison taking a much needed water break!

Makes me nervous every time!

Really?? Does it get any cuter?? I made Luke and Madison these shirts for the game! Puffy paint and iron on's are back!!! :)

Austin chasing Luke...love this!

Gabby and Papa with their grandkids

Austin with his Uncle JR

My beautiful, amazing sister! She is such a great mom and has done amazing with the boys!!

I can't get enough of these 3 when they get together!

Go Jayhawks! Go Austin! Go #3!

No comments:

Post a Comment