Monday, June 20, 2011

The Definition of Permanent

Permanent by definition means lasting or intended to last or remain unchanged indefinitely. Did you catch that last word...indefinitely!! Those were my first thoughts when I saw her walk around the corner!! I can't tell you the countless thoughts that rushed through my head in a matter of seconds! Apparently this happened right under my nose! We were getting ready to go to the grocery store. I was cutting coupons and finishing my list. They were driving me bonkers at the moment so I turned on the TV and told them to sit on the couch for a few minutes while I finished up. I still have NO idea where she got the marker! They were being so good and quiet (or so I thought) until Madison walked around the corner and asked for a towel. Then I saw it!!! I have to give it to her, with all the coloring she did she only got 2 tiny marks on the couch!! Thank goodness! Needless to say, the scissors are now hidden and out of reach! I do not want a hair cut anytime soon! Here are the pictures that I know will be funny one day...

Madison's weapon of choice

I know what you are thinking...how could that sweet little face get in trouble?? Oh, come meet her! She is a bundle of joy and energy and I love her more than anything...she is just my child that gets into EVERYTHING!!!

When I saw this I really thought, well there goes us getting out the house at all this week! We are stuck! I can't take her anywhere like this :) Thank goodness for hand sanitizer and a cotton swab!!!!

She even colored Minnie

And her fingers

And the couch

She didn't want Luke to feel left out so she added a small mark on him

I am so grateful that Madison has the personality that she does.
She keeps me on my toes and keeps me laughing!
I am glad she is permanent :)

No comments:

Post a Comment