Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thanksgiving Day

We went to my mom's house for Thanksgiving lunch with my side of the family.  Our grandparents, Ruby and Colvin Vaughn are the rock of our family!!  We are so grateful for their faith in God and love for each other!  It is always so nice to see them and the rest of our amazing family.

 I tried to get a few pictures of the kids before everyone got to mom's

 Sweet babies

 And then they reached their sitting still limit and broke out into dance!!!  So funny!

 My precious Papa!!!

 My beautiful mom...nice face Luke

 Jonathan and Dylan

 Sweet Meme and Parker

 We busted the jump jump out!

 Chad and his buddy Luke

 Madison swinging with Dylan/Parker (not sure which one...sorry!!!)

 My mom got a ton of pictures together of our family and made a video to show on Thanksgiving!!  It was great!

 Uncle Greg and Brent watching

 One of my favorite things is to watch my Meme laugh!  She has the best laugh!  She is a beautiful woman and I am so thankful for her!

 The ladies :)

 Me, my brother and sister

 "Madison, where is your bow??"...Nice Papa Jackie!!

...and then it was time for us to bounce on over to the Clayton's Thanksgiving in Iva!

No comments:

Post a Comment