Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thanksgiving in Iva

I know I have said this before but we LOVE to go to Jonathan's sister's house in Iva!  There is something about open spaces and the the cool air!  We celebrated a Thanksgiving dinner with the Clayton's.  It was very yummy!  Everyone was there including Jonathan's grandmother, Nanny.  She is a prayer warrior for both his family and mine too!  If I ever need someone to pray she is the one I call!  I am so thankful that God allowed me to join this family!!

 Luke and Madison caught their nap on the way to Iva.  They were still out when we got there!!  It took them a while to wake up and get going so Luke found the perfect spot to hang out  :)

 We almost ended up in the ER on Thanksgiving!  Mark was attacked by the wooden tree swing!  It was a nasty cut!  SO glad Angie is a nurse and took good care of him!

 Nope...still not ready

 Justin showing Daddy and Madison his new truck!

 Micah helping Luke out of a rut

 Angie's sweet kitty

The tree swing that was a source of fun and pain for the day :(

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment