Thursday, November 5, 2009

6 Months Update

On October 30th, Luke and Madison turned 6 months old! I counted over and over to make sure that was right and it was! I feel like so much has changed in the past month! They are now enjoying squash, carrots, peas, pears, papaya, mango, bananas, oatmeal, and rice cereal! They are still doing great nursing too! They are rolling all over the place and doing really well sitting up. They love to make noises and laugh! It has to be the best sound in the world! Jonathan and I are really enjoying this stage! They light up when you walk in the room and they love to play peek-a-boo and hear books being read to them. We love to sing songs and go on walks. They have grown so much! Last night I was organizing clothes they have grown out of to go in the attic and I pulled out all of Madison's premie clothes!!!! I could not believe she actually wore those! And to think they were big on her! They looked like doll clothes!!! We feel so blessed to have 2 healthy babies! We give all the glory to God who is allowing us to learn selfless love and complete joy! Enjoy the pictures and come back soon for Halloween pictures!!! They were Raggedy Ann and Andy- ADORABLE!

Luke
16.2 Pounds
26 Inches Long

Madison
14.5 Pounds- They have stayed 2 pounds apart since birth
25.5 Inches Long


One of my favorite pictures of Madison!!

Who was she looking at?? Her daddy! This little girl LOVES her daddy! She lights up when he walks into the room!

Big pimpin'! Luke wearing his Puma outfit that my dad got him! What a stud!

Now that Madison has learned how to sit up that is all she wants to do! She likes to play with Luke's feet! This was fun and cute until he got excited and gave her a swift kick right in the mouth! Oops!

Learning how to share toys...this ball is one of their favorites!

I love this picture because she started off facing the toys on the left. I finished bathing Luke, took him in his room to get clothes on him, and when I came out this is where she was! I need a fence! I can't take my eyes off this rolly polly!

Luke's new way of swinging! It makes me a little nervous because it looks like he is about to tip out! He enjoys it :)

Luke sitting up!

Madison sitting up!

Have I mentioned Madison is our WILD WOMAN! This is her new trick. It is like London Bridges! She loves to get up on her toes and head! Really funny! She is getting close to crawling!

Yum, yum food!

Happy 6 Months Luke and Madison!
We love you so much! We have enjoyed every moment!

2 comments:

  1. Half a year already?!! It just goes by way too fast, doesn't it?! McKay just turned 5 months and I am still shocked as well. What little cutie pies! Love that picture of Luke in his Puma outfit... he really does look like such a big boy wearing it... adorable. :) Can't wait to see their Halloween pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are they really already 6 months! ? Love the picture of Madison in her "London Bridge" position. :) What a little stinker! They are both precious as can be. :)

    ReplyDelete