Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sweet Blessings

Here are just a few pictures I have taken so far this month. They are starting to scoot around and Madison can get up on all fours but then she just collapses. It is one of those things that I am not exactly sure why we are encouraging it! I know once the crawling starts the real fun begins!

We can't express enough what a blessing these sweet babies are to us. As we approach Thanksgiving my heart feels more and more grateful to our wonderful God who chose us to be parents! I love Christmas but I don't want to miss what Thanksgiving is all about! I want to enjoy November....Thanksgiving...family...fall.

No teeth yet, but the spit is out of control!

She is a wiggle worm! I was changing her diaper and when I finished I just let her wiggle. She turned over, then sideways, then almost over the table trying to find her brother!

I thought this was so sweet. It looks like Luke is laying in her lap.

Peek-a-boo! Madison has figured out how to pull down the bumper pad a peek out!

I am thankful for sweet smiles and laughs!

Checking you out

I was trying to cut out coupons the other day with Madison in my lap (yea, I know, not a good idea) and she kept grabbing the papers. I finally just put her down with a piece of paper and she went to town! I tried to keep the passy in her mouth so she wouldn't eat any of the paper! It is amazing what entertains them!

2 comments:

  1. They are just so cute and growing so quickly! I know you are having a blast with them and loving every sweet stage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Children truly are a gift and a blessing from God! Your little ones are just adorable and growing up so quick. I know I have told you this before, but I so enjoy reading your blog (not only to look at the adorable pics of your adorable babies) :) but I love how much you love being a mom and how you enjoy every stage... I just knew you would be an incredible mom!!

    ReplyDelete