Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Shoes

We took the babies last week to Stride Rite to get there first pair of shoes! The amazing part was the man who fit me for my first pair of shoes is still there and he fit Luke and Madison! He is such a sweet man and was a great sport while I took pictures! Thank you Gabby for our new shoes!

Mr. Jeff checking out their feet

We weren't shocked when he measured Luke 4 WIDE :) I even love his chunky feet!

Madison loved her new white sandals!

This is what they really wanted to do!

Madison's turn to try on more shoes. I think she is going to love shoes because this is the only time she sat still in the store!

Luke trying on some church shoes

"Left foot, Right foot, Feet, Feet, Feet
How many, many feet you meet."

Thank you Mr. Jeff!

No comments:

Post a Comment