Saturday, April 24, 2010

Two at the Zoo!

Last week my mom and I took Luke and Madison to the zoo for the first time! We had a lot of fun looking at all of the animals. Madison had more fun watching the other kids!! She is Miss Social and loves other children. Here are some pictures from our fun day! Thank goodness my mom had her camera in her purse because I forgot mine...Thanks Mom!

Can you see the excitement in their faces??? So maybe mom and I were more excited about this day!

There is just something amazing about giraffes

They loved watching the animals...especially the HUGE elephants and giraffes!

My wonderful mom (Gabby) and Madison

Mommy and my sweet boy...and a giraffe :)

Luke...NOOO!!!

Luke and Madison and a bear...oh my!

This child doesn't have a lot of fear yet...he just stuck his hand right in the hole to touch the goat!!

Madison was being a girl and didn't want to touch that stinky thing!

This picture melts my heart! We were leaving the zoo and we were going to let them play on the playground for a few minutes. As we were walking we looked down and saw this!!!
I thank God every day that they have each other...that they have a best buddy...that Luke will always protect Madison...that they will always be there for each other when one is scared. What a precious bond!

Yipee...

You could tell she wanted so bad to just start running and keep up with all the other boys and girls playing! But for now she loved just standing here squealing and laughing at them!

"Look Gabby, I can hold this with one hand!"

Only 6 more days until you are 1 year old! You are both growing so fast. I still love seeing your faces when you see and experience things for the first time...a pool full of water, something yummy to eat (like an Oreo), and the sight of huge, real animals at the zoo!
I can't wait for all the new moments ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment