Friday, May 28, 2010

Water Water Everywhere!

If you have that book in your bathtub you may have the whole thing memorized like I do! Well, we have found a new love....our water table! They had a blast playing in it! Here are some fun and funny pictures!

It is amazing how two measuring cups can be so entertaining!

They would fill up a measuring cup and dump in out over and over again!

I loved this picture because it reminds me of how small they are!

Madison loved playing with the arctic animals

...and this is how we ended up!!! Ha! Well, I didn't put a swimmy diaper on them so they were just in their regular diapers. Well, I started noticing they kept sitting down. Their diapers were so full and so heavy that they couldn't stand up anymore!! So we took them off!! If you click on the picture to make it bigger you will see what else I caught :) Luke!

There is just something about their little naked bodies that I love! Madison was trying to get in the water :) I hope this pictures brought a smile to your face like they bring to mine!



No comments:

Post a Comment