Monday, March 21, 2011

Gabby's Birthday

My mom's birthday was on February 28th. We enjoyed getting together to celebrate! We can't say enough how much she does for us! She is so self-less and is always doing for others. She sets a great example for our family and we are so grateful for her! Here are some pictures from her birthday party!

My sister's husband, Ty, bought Madison her first pair of princess high-heel shoes! She was HILARIOUS walking around in them! Sorry, but I had to add a few of these pictures!

Whoa, whoa, whoa

Such a little girl and I LOVE it!

Uncle Ty didn't want Luke to feel left out so he got him this awesome truck!

Madison was in a dress up mood so she had to try on Gabby's new Columbia jacket

The whole family, except Jonathan who was taking the picture :(

Gabby and her grand babies...WOW that is a lot of kids!

Kisses for Gabby

My brother was able to come in from Atlanta to celebrate with us!

Happy Birthday Mom! We love and appreciate you more than you will ever know!!!


1 comment:

  1. Love the new pictures! I miss you guys! We really need to make our schedules align a little better. That Gabby is pretty lucky.. not many grandmothers get the babies two by two! ;) I love Madison and her high heels but I love even more that Ty bought them for her! That girl doesn't stand a chance unless ya'll get another girl baby in that group soon. HINT HINT! :)

    ReplyDelete