Saturday, March 26, 2011

Staying Alive With FIVE

I have always told Jonathan that I would love to have 4 or 5 kids!! If ours come in 2's we may have 4! (Hold on while I catch my breath!) So the other day I was able to practice. I have to say it was a lot of fun! My friend and boss Sarah (MUCH more to come on Bliss Photography) had a meeting with a bride and asked me to watch her 3 precious children who I adore! We had a great time! Harry and Luke bonded over Cars and Madison followed ever step that Josie and Ellie made! It was so sweet to watch!

Ellie and Josie did a lot of pretending! They had meetings and tea parties and lots of visitors at their door.

The girls and Luke sat down to color for a few minutes. What's that?? Where's Harry??

There he is! Top right! What a funny kid! He was super excited about finding something! Did I mention I love that kid?!?

Trance...One word...Cars! They both love that movie!

Thanks for coming over! Come back anytime! We enjoyed our Party of Five :)


No comments:

Post a Comment