Monday, August 1, 2011

Discovery Island Water Park

My mom and I took Luke, Madison, and Austin to Discovery Island Water Park in Simpsonville last week.  I have always wanted to see what it is like!  Who knew places like this existed outside of Myrtle Beach??  We had a great time!  It was a little crazy with Luke and Madison still being little.  They loved it and played so hard with their cousin!  

 Gabby with Austin, Luke, and Madison

 Taking a break for a snack

 Luke showing us how he could fall down and put his face under water

 Playing in the fountain

 Gabby and Madison playing in the fountain

 Luke played his pants right off!

 I can't say enough how much I love watching these two boys play!

Madison exploring

Austin showing Luke and Madison how to hold their breath under water

They had 2 big slides but I didn't get any pictures of us going down those!  You can hold a small child in your lap when you go down the tube one!  We also enjoyed the lazy river but I didn't get a picture of that either :(  If you live in the area and you haven't gone I would recommend it!  Bring your lunch!  
Good times for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment