Monday, August 1, 2011

Feels Like Home

Last weekend, we enjoyed a weekend on the lake!  On Monday, my mom and I made a spontaneous trip to Clemson with Luke and Madison.  Both places, the lake and Clemson, feel like home to me!  I love getting away and visiting both!  Here are some pictures from our nice long weekend...

 The new thing I love for Madison...headbands!  It keeps all those little baby hairs out of her face!  I think she looks adorable in them too!

 Luke and Papa feeling the water

 We pulled under the bridge to eat lunch.  Jonathan was relaxing and mini me came to join him!

 Sweet, silly girl giving me kisses

 Jonathan headed back to Greenville Sunday night for youth group and because he had to work on Monday.  Mom and I stayed at the lake house one more night (why not!).  We woke up Monday morning with nothing on our agenda then decided to drive into Clemson.  We had a GREAT time!  I don't feel like I get to go to Clemson often to just walk around and enjoy it.  It seems like we always driving in for a game.  We had a wonderful time walking around, going in the stores, eating lunch downtown, and walking around Bowman field!

 Mom bought Luke a football and Madison an adorable Clemson doll cheerleader.  Thanks Gabby!

 Oh Tillman...where I spent most of my days!  :)

 I took this picture, looked down at it, and teared up because in a split second I could see us dropping them off at college (fingers crossed Clemson) and saying goodbye :(

What a fun day!  What a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment