Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Big 3-0

I turned the big 3-0 on September 13th :(  I mean :)!  I now have tons of wisdom!!  Ask away!

My amazing family had a great birthday party for me!  My sweet husband was planning a surprise party but something came up on that day and he had to change plans....however...instead of a big party he gave me a choice of 3 trips!!!  Seriously?!?!?  Seriously!  I will post the adorable way he gave me this below!  Help me choose!

Here are some pictures from my big day...

 Does that zero really have a three in front of it???

 My cousin Chandler playing with the twins

 Jonathan got the BEST cake in the world!!  Our Best Chocolate Cake by Strossners' Bakery

Luke and Madison helping me blow out my candles

 My mom took Luke and Madison one day to make my birthday present...I LOVE them!

So...I get a huge box to open next.  When I open it I see Jonathan's ipad.  At first I thought maybe he was giving it to me...sweet!  Then I saw a note on it that said "Open."  I opened the ipad and saw this!...  
A choice of 3 trips!!!!  I am SO ready to pack my bags...if I could only make a decision!  What an amazing husband...LOVE YOU!  THEN...I see something else in the box (next picture)

The moment I opened it I started cry!!  It was letters that family and close friends had written for me!  I don't think anyone will ever know just how much these letters meant to me!  I have read them at least 10 times now and I will cherish them forever!

 The amazing family I married into :)

The family I had no choice about....JK!!!  I love this family SO much!  I also love all the new additions we are getting!

Thank you for making my 30th birthday so wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. Okay - the photo of your trip choices didn't show up...but I pick NASHVILLE!!!! That would be an outstanding trip choice! Country Girl shake it for me girl!!!

    ReplyDelete