Wednesday, September 21, 2011

D is for Donuts and Ducks

I deserve a D for D week :(  Oh well, I know there will be weeks like this!  It was my birthday week (that fun post to come) so I think that is a pretty good excuse!  We did have fun eating donuts and some Dorritos!  We also sang songs like "The Farmer and the Dell", "6 Little Ducks", and "How Much Is That Doggie in the Window?"  We read Go Away, Dog! and lots of other cute books about dogs.  We also talked about the words dinosaur, dolphin, dentist, daffodil, donkey, doctor, dentist, dominoes, and door.  We even made a trip to the zoo with Papa Don!  Here are a few pictures from Dd week :)

YUM!

Almost as sweet as he is :)

I know girl...they are so good!

 Luke going through his Dd cards

Luke quizzing Madison

 Little blurry..boo..but cute group pic

 Luke wanted a turn on the sign

 Checking out the monkeys

 Madison trying to make her monkey face!  I was in tears laughing!

 Two adorable kids!

 AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  Don't you get me bear!

 Who is that cute boy climbing a tree?

 Love this picture of Luke looking up at Papa Don!  BTW my dads shirt said Hairy Potter...get it??

 "Hey goat, where did you go??"

 Taking one last look at the elephant before we go

I will end on this note...
He's still got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment