Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Brent's Graduation

My cousin Brent graduated from Clemson on December 16th. He is a true Gamecock at heart but earned his degree from Clemson. It always feels good to drive into Clemson and see what all has changed since we graduated. My mom and I took Luke and Madison to his graduation since Jonathan was out of town for the week in Michigan with work. It was a fun little road trip :) Unfortunately, I brought everything in my house to entertain and feed the babies during the ceremony but I forgot my camera!!!! Here are some pictures from the graduation that my cousin's girlfriend took. The day after Brent's graduation my Aunt hosted a graduation party for him at her house. Here are some pictures from that night.

Poor Brent was left hanging :( Come on Luke!
Madison gave Nikki (Brent's beautiful girlfriend) a kiss!

Looking up to a great guy!

This took several takes but we got one!

Luke met a cutie while we were there and made his move! She was playing hard to get!

Madison with my Aunt Sharon

Luke with my cousin Blake (Brent's twin)

Congratulations Brent! You worked hard and we are really proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment