Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Small Group Christmas Party

Our small group from Grace Church had our Christmas party on December 19th at Josh and Brittany Sater's amazing home on Lake Hartwell. We had a great time hanging out and laughing and the food was yummy!

We love these guys!

Drew was sweet enough to let Luke and Madison take turns rocking

We had a while elephant gift exchange and let me just say it was interesting! Hope and Chris received these beautiful, collectable fish decorations.

Scott got a car wash kit...not a bad gift if you ask me!

Jonathan received Playboy cologne and body spray....like I said, interesting gifts!

Ginnie got (which I later stole) these amazing mop slippers!

Matt and Christi received the gift we brought...."My Boys Can Swim: A Guy's Guide to Pregnancy". Hilarious book!

Precious Eli walked away with an easy button :)

Thanks to our hosts Josh and Brittany! I know they enjoyed their first Christmas with Stephany!

On our way home we saw the "Lights of Hope" in Anderson so we stopped to ride through.

Luke and Madison just wanted to drive the car with Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment