Thursday, December 2, 2010

Oh Shutterfly Oh Shutterfly...

...How grateful I am for you!

Shutterfly is an amazing website that I have used for several years to order my Christmas cards and make calendar's for Christmas gifts. They have a ton of variety and they always have great deals! There are so many Christmas cards to choose from that have anywhere from 1 picture to even 6 pictures! I am not sure how I am going to choose one but I can't wait to do it this week!

Here is one cute one I saw...
Here is a calendar you can create. The cool thing is that you can type in dates and even include a picture!


Or you can always get a cute mouse pad for that person you are not too sure what to buy for...
Shutterfly is also offering 50 free Christmas cards if you advertise for them on your blog!!!! So, here's to saving money during the holidays! If you want to get free Christmas cards just follow this link!

Thanks Shutterfly!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Good for you! I was like, man, shutterfly should be loving Natalie right now. Ha!

    ReplyDelete