Thursday, December 9, 2010

Yummy Cookies with Gabby

My mom was keeping Austin last week and they called us and invited us over to make some cookies. How do you turn that down?? I was curious to see how it would go. I had a feeling they would get sprinkle happy and they did! We had a lot of fun spending an afternoon with Gabby and Austin!

Austin showing us how it is done!

Red sprinkles!!!

I think I see some sprinkles on those sweet, little lips!

Gabby helping Madison with her green sprinkles

We went outside while they were baking to swing. Luke loves it when Austin pushes him! They have become great buddies! Luke imitates what Austin does!

I adore this picture! I kept saying "Luke and Madison, look at me!" But their eyes were fixed on their cool, big cousin! Austin is going to be the BEST big brother to twin boys!

Now they were nice and hot and ready for a little icing (Luke and Madison skipped this step!)

Enjoying the fruits of our labor :)

Thanks Betty, I mean Gabby, for a fun afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...SO CUTE!!! I love it!! And I love the picture of them looking at Austin-that is so sweet! Those cookies are making me hungry...I gotta go find a sweet now :)

    ReplyDelete