Thursday, May 5, 2011

Egg-cellent Evening

The Thursday before Easter we got together at my mom's house with my sister and her kids to dye Easter eggs. We ordered pizza and enjoyed being together with all 5 kids :)

Austin was ready to dye some eggs!

Gabby even had yummy bunny treats for dessert!

One cute little bunny!

Papa with Dylan

So serious! They were the pros teaching Luke, Madison, and I how its done!

Trying to get an almost 2 year old to hold this tiny wire and slowly dip the egg in was quit a task :)

Madison putting stickers on her egg

Austin did an amazing job on his eggs! All colors and even a few Star Wars eggs!

Parker wondering when he can get in on the action??

I think Luke was a little tired by the time we were done!

Pretty eggs!

Jonathan holding Dylan

I had to take this picture because this is Madison's new thing....she plays with your hair when you hold her!!! It is so sweet and feels really good :)

A day at Gabby's is not complete without some swinging!!

One of my favorite pictures of Luke!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment