Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mother's Day and Parker and Dylan's Dedication

We had a wonderful Mother's Day! We had busy but wonderful day with family! Sunday morning we were able to go to Taylor's First Baptist to see Jennifer, Ty, and Austin dedicate Parker and Dylan to the Lord. It was a really sweet service! Jennifer and Ty used this verse which was VERY fitting :) "A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken." Ecclesiastes 4:12 Isn't that perfect?!

(Please excuse the quality of these pictures!)

It was an honor to be there and witness this!

Madison and her Daddy

The Hawkin's crew

Happy Mother's Day Jennifer

My BEAUTIFUL sister!

What a cutie!

My sister's husband's family...his mom, step-dad, and his brother JR

4 generations

The Clayton crew

I hope the cheeks stay until he is 15!

My sister made my mom this adorable plaque with Parker and Dylan's feet and Austin's hand

Sweet dog, Baby, protecting Austin and Madison as they swing

I will cherish this picture forever! Papa was pretending to sleep and snore and Luke was imitating him in his little chair! I LOVE this!

So little...

After spending the afternoon at my mom's house we headed to Iva to spend the evening with Jonathan's family. Luke has become buddies with Remington. It amazes me how he is not afraid of this HUGE dog!

Nancy with Luke and Madison

Such a happy, sweet little man

Happy Mother's Day Nancy and Angie

This is a huge reason why I love going to Iva to see Angie, Kevin, and Justin...wide open spaces!

Luke loves playing with his Daddy

Madison was entertained for a good 30 minutes with the ice chest. I think her fingers just about fell off they were SO cold! Angie saw she was getting a few little bites on her legs so she stuck a dryer sheet in her pants!! Too funny! Hey, it worked!

Madison helping Nana open and read her Mother's Day card.

Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing mothers out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment