Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Easter! He Is Risen!

What an amazing day! I know sometimes we get caught up in the clothes, the lunch plans, the baskets but when I woke up Sunday morning I looked at my 2 precious children and thought my Savior died and rose from the dead for them too and they don't even know the joy He can bring them yet. We had a great day at church then an afternoon and evening with family. Here are some of the pictures from our day...

Rise and shine! It's Easter basket time!

Slinky, slinky, everybody loves a slinky!

Love this picture of my brother-in-law Ty (left) with Austin and Ty's brother, JR

So sweet of Ty and Austin

Our family picture for the day :)

Me and my little girl

So stinkin' cute!

Luke the little stud

Beautiful Madison

The Hawkin's family...all the boys looked adorable!

Jennifer has a lot of boys that are going to take great care of her!

This is as close as I got to a picture of them by themselves :) They are TOO busy!!

Be still my heart!

I am so glad I was able to capture this smile! She has started realizing when the camera is around and seems to avoid it now :(

My Meme in Heaven!

Madison and Nikki, my cousin Brent's girlfriend

The boys LOVE her...I wonder why?? Gorgeous!

A sweet smile from Dylan!

Living He loved me
Dying He saved me
Buried He carried my sins far away
Rising He justified freely forever
One day He's coming
Oh Glorious Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment