Monday, October 31, 2011

Brent and Nikki's Engagement Party

The Ayers' boys know how to pick em'!  We adore Nikki and we are so excited for them to get married on September 1st, 2012!  My aunt hosted an engagement party with tons of family and friends this past Saturday night.  The weather was perfectly cool!!  We enjoyed a nice fire and good food!

 My precious Papa (my mom's dad) with Parker

 Too sweet not to post more than one!  Parker thought Papa was hilarious!
TOO CUTE!!!

 Dylan with Uncle Gene (my mom's brother)

Nikki bought Brent this amazing kayak for their anniversary!  Brent was so surprised!

 I think Luke thought the fishing poles were for driving!

 Madison and her buddy Chad

 The Clayton Crew

 Isn't Nikki BEAUIFUL?!?!?  We love her!

The happy couple with Luke and Madison...twins look good on you guys :)

I wish I had more pictures of the set up!  It looked like something out of Southern Living!!  This was the candy table for treat bags on your way out!

Brent and Nikki, 
We are trilled that God has brought you two together!  We know that your life together is going to be full of fun, laughs, and adventure!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment