Friday, October 28, 2011

G is for Greenville and Golf

Gg week was full of yummy goldfish, green beans, granola bars, graham crackers, and grapes!  We sang songs like "Amazing Grace" and "The Green Grass Grew All Around."  We read lots of fun books like Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site,  Brave Georgie Goat, The Great Gracie Chase, Bubble Gum, Bubble Gum, and My Grandma's Chair.  We had a lot of fun adventures!!!  Here are some pictures from Gf week!

Fall for Greenville
My mom, Jackie, Nancy, and I took Luke, Madison, Parker, and Dylan to Fall for Greenville Saturday morning.  It was perfect to get there right when it opened because it was not too crazy yet.  We had a great time walking up and down main street!!

 My beautiful mom, aka Gabby, with Parker and Dylan.  They were perfect the whole time!!  Great babies!

 Chugga chugga choo choo!

 I have no idea who this is but Luke walked right up to her!  Madison was hiding behind me!

 They loved riding these helicopters!

 We stopped for a break to eat lunch away from the madness at...

 Groucho's Deli!  Yum!  
The Grandma's...Nana and Gabby with Luke and Madison

 Did I mention that Luke never meets a stranger?  Real people, animals, or even statues :)

 Parker and Dylan were out!  I love Luke's face and the way Madison is standing :)

 The Bubble Man was at Fall for Greenville and Luke and Madison loved chasing the HUGE bubbles with Nana

 Here they come!!

 It was pretty windy waiting on the bubbles

 Gabby and Luke on the giraffe

Nana and Madison on the giraffe too


Downtown Greenville 
Falls Park Golf and Games
One night Jonathan and I took the kids to this place.  I have always wondered what was in it.  It was really cute and Luke and Madison enjoyed playing a lot of the games!  The golf looked a little too big for them right now so we just stuck to the games :)

 This is "Bill" the horse...what a fun pit stop on our way to Fall's Park

 Hi Mr. Bill

 Luke looks so adorable to me in this picture!

 Jonathan has been traveling a good bit to Canada lately and on his last trip he was given a present for Luke and Madison!!  T-shirts that say Canada and these Roots sweatshirts!  We wanted to take a picture to send and say thanks!!

 We made it!!  Look at those big G's!

 I love this picture!  I love their faces and I love how it depicts what a great dad Jonathan is!  This is what he looks like most days when he gets home from work...they love to crawl and jump on dad!

 No Harley's for you young lady!

 They had a few small rides for kids

 Bowling with Daddy

 Bring it on Ty and Austin!  These boys can hunt!

Shooting hoops

Daddy even gave Luke a few golf lessons!

We made grass heads this week with styrofoam cups (you draw a face on the cup), dirt, and grass seed so I will post a picture when their "hair" starts growing!

We are so grateful to live in such a great city like Greenville!  So many fun things to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment