Monday, October 25, 2010

The Children's Garden

A couple of weeks ago my dad and I were going to take Luke and Madison to the zoo one morning. However, when we pulled up to the zoo we saw about 20 school buses and a really long line! We decided to go with plan B and head into downtown Greenville. We walked around downtown and went to the Children's Garden. The weather was perfect and we had a great time!

Papa Don sitting with Luke and Madison as they watched the ducks in the river.

I love Dad's face here!

Madison thought the Gingerbread Man's house was too cool! This makes me excited about Christmas coming up!

It is so hard to get a good picture of all three! So I had to go with the good one of Luke and Madison :) Dad was making funny noises to get them to laugh but I think he forgot to smile :)

Hey Mr. Bear!

I love the little things that entertain them...like a water fountain!

So refreshing

I think she was giving it a test pat to see if it was real

This little piggy went to the market

Dad, Luke, and Madison running

A random, beautiful butterfly :)

Not so sure about this guy!

Madison's trademark puckered lip :)

Thanks Dad for spending the day with us! We had a lot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. this is in Greenville? I won't even recognize that town when we go in a couple of weeks :)

    ReplyDelete