Thursday, October 7, 2010

Clemson Homecoming

We took Luke and Madison to Clemson's Homecoming last weekend! We didn't actaully go into the game. That was sad for Jonathan and I but we knew the babies wouldn't last sitting still for long. We still had a great time walking around seeing everyone. It truly felt like a 'home'coming! It always feels like home when we pull into Clemson. What great memories!!! I struggle with thinking that Luke and Madison would want to go anywhere else than Clemson!

Here are some pictures from our day :)

Proud grandparents! Mom and Jackie took Luke and Madison up to the box to show them off :) Luke decided he wanted to wear his hat backwards! How beautiful is my mom!?!? My step-dad is pretty handsome too!

We ran into Austin!! They love "Aus".

Luke thinking...."Yea Madison, I can see us here!"

Madison loved walking on this thing!

Lauren and Parker

Several attempts to get a group picture! James, quit picking you nose....Luke, stop playing with mommy's shirt!

Here we go! Hannah with James and Campbell. Lauren with Parker.

A little dark but here is our family picture :)

We had a great time at Homecoming! I know there will be many more to come!



1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh I LOVE their little outfits!!!! I bet Gabby was taking them around to everyone...so proud!! :) I love the new blog look too...that picture of you guys up top is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete