Thursday, October 7, 2010

Cleveland Park

Mom and I took Luke, Madison, and Austin to Cleveland Park to play this past Tuesday. We had a great time and really enjoyed the weather! It is great to watch how Luke and Madison look up to Austin. They love their cousin...and their Gabby!

Mom with her grand babies! 2 more to come in February!

Luke liked walking up and down the ramp!

I couldn't decide which one was my favorite so I posted both :) Madison was looking in this one. I think her face looks like a little doll!

Austin was looking in this one. He loves his Madison! She thinks he is funny and always laughs at him! They are going to be good buddies! Both of those pictures melt my heart!

Austin playing on the skateboard

Luke relaxing

They loved spinning this thing. I didn't get many pictures of Madison playing by herself because she was so fast and didn't stay in one place for long!

Luke's turn on the skateboard

We had a snack break...yummy raisins!

What a stud! Austin did a great job helping Gabby and I keep up with Luke and Madison. We had so much fun! We let Austin pick where we were going to eat lunch...he picked McDonald's! He is going to be the best big brother to the twins! He is just getting some practice with Luke and Madison!

1 comment:

  1. Look at all of those sweet babies!! I can't believe there will be too more...Holidays will be verrry fun now that we can each hold a baby!! :) haha Love you!!

    ReplyDelete