Monday, October 25, 2010

Denver Downs

Yesterday, we took Luke and Madison to Denver Downs! My sister, Jennifer, Austin, and my dad came too. It was a little hotter and more crowded than I was expecting but we still had a blast. There were so many things going on! If you haven't gone yet they will be open this coming Halloween weekend. It is worth going! You know I am NOT good at narrowing down picture and I took a ton that I loved so here they are :)

1, 2, 3 Jump to Papa!

The bigger kids could run up and down the hay bales. Austin loved it! The scary thing was every once in a while he would disappear! Then his sweet little head would pop right back up :)

Luke had NO fear! He was ready to touch all of the animals!

Adorable! He loves his Daddy!

They had a cute little horse swing the kids could ride. Madison loved this!

Checking out the pumpkins

Now that is a good looking cowboy!

Ha! They look so innocent!

Luke the scarecrow :)

Rule Breaker?? No way!

I spy a sweet, little girl in the corn maze!

These are the moments when I want time to freeze. Standing there watching them run up the path together just melted my heart!

How do you not just want to eat this little face up! He is such a joy!

Uh oh! Boys gone wild! He likes to show us his tummy now!

Austin giving Madison sweet sugar!

Austin loves to talk to his babies brothers! The twins are due in February.

She looks so little. I know my dad slept good last night because they walked him all over the farm!

Taking a hayride :)
I LOVE this one!

Aunt Jennifer and Madison

Austin found the perfect pumpkin right when he stepped off the back of the trailer. It must have been waiting on him!

We were walking back to the farm and Madison just stopped and picked up this pumpkin all by herself. It was so funny!!!!

Please do me a favor and click on this picture so you can see it bigger. Her precious little face makes me want to cry!

This is how Luke rolls. He puts his arms like this when he rides in our wagon too!

I LOVE this one too! They wanted to ride this over and over!

Our attempt at a family picture. My sweet dad tried and we will take it :)

What great memories we made! We already can't wait to go back next year!

3 more new posts below!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE Madison's outfit!! And my hubby thought I was nuts for putting Savannah's in a skirt to go to the pumpkin patch. Men...what do they know :)

    ReplyDelete