Monday, July 30, 2012

4th of July Weekend

We had a busy 4th of July weekend!  We spent 4th of July on the lake....ahhhh.  It was so nice and the kids loved it!

 Before the lake, Nancy took the kids to the Taylors First Baptist 4th of July Celebration in Greer!  I think they had a blast!

 Madison's outfit was so stinkin' cute I had to get a pic from the back too

 All American buddies

 While Nancy took the kids, my mom, sister, Austin, and I went to The Lion King!

 Gabby and Madison

 The Lion King was amazing!!!!!!!  Thanks for taking us out Austin!

Great seats!!!

 Then we were off to the lake!  What is better than peanut butter and jelly on the boat in the middle of the lake?!?!

 Captain Madison

 I love this kid!!!

 The next 3 pictures are hilarious to me!  I was trying to get 3 kids to hold an American flag...still...and smile....too much to ask!!!

 Patriotic, serious pose

Happy 4th of July everyone!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment