Monday, July 30, 2012

Chandler's Graduation Party

I can't believe Chandler is graduating from high school!!!  He is an amazing golfer and received a scholarship to play at Lander.  We loved having a night to celebrate all he has accomplished!  Congratulations Chandler!!!

 Madison and Naphtali

 They had a candy bar and Luke was trying an Air Head for the first time...yum!

 Then they ate graduation caps...they already look like they are in a candy coma!  

 Madison loves sweet Nikki!

 Madison holding on to a golf club while Blake lifts her up....silly girl!

 Blake and my sweet Meme watching the videos

 LOVE watching these videos with so many great pictures and great memories!

 So, later I realized that I didn't have a single picture of Chandler from the whole night...so, I picked a few pictures that were in the video!  One of my favorites!!!!!  Chandler and Papa...

 Chandler with his older brothers

 One of my favorite moments in Chandler's life...when he dressed up as Jeff Gordon for Halloween!

Congratulations Chandler!  We are so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment